Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wonderful You

Keepin' it simple on this card!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I'm just now getting back into stamping again.   My sister and her family have been here visiting and we shoved the whole summer it seems into those two weeks!  The colors I've used are Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay.  I stamped the leaf in the Soft Suede and then stamped it 3 times to achieve the different shades.  The lighter one doesn't show up very good on the scan.  The greeting is from the Thank You Kindly set.  And of course I've used the Scallop punch and some antique brads.

3 comments:

Allie said...

Great card--I think I must need that set!
I'm glad you got to have some fun while Kari was here.

Kari Lyn said...

That is a really great card. I need to get stamping again!

Scrapworthy said...

I love it - it makes me think of Fall, which is a refreshing thought when the temps are in the hundreds!
Pat