Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cirlcle Circus

At NOON tomorrow you can view the NEW catalog on-line.  The card above was made with all new items and In Colors from the new catalog.  This pattern paper shows 4 of the 6 new colors:  Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango.  The two other new colors are Bermuda Bay and Soft Suede.  I LOVE them all!!!  There is a coordinating polk-a-dot ribbon, like the ribbon above, for each new color.  Awesome!  The circle punches fit perfectly with this new set.  The 'happy birthday' is even from a new set called Teeny Tiny Wishes (24 great greeting in this).  I'm excited to start a new catalog year.  Let me know if you're interested in a catalog or placing an order.

2 comments:

Allie said...

Super cute card! Can't wait for a new catty!

Kari Lyn said...

I thought this card you made was soooo great! Everything you make looks like it comes with such ease. I love the new colors too. I don't like losing them each year. :(