Friday, July 10, 2009

Circle Circus

We sick of circles yet?  I'm LOVING the new colors!  It's so fun to use all of the different combinations when you have something new!  I promise I'll try to stop with the circles soon.  This card is very simple.  I embossed the circles in white on the Soft Suede card.  Then I stamped the circles in the Soft Suede pad, punched them out and used dimensionals to attach them.  The flowers are punched out of the Melon Mambo card stock with the 3 Flower Punch.  This cute pattern paper is from the Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper pack.

2 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

Nope! I'm not sick of the circles! I haven't had time to play with anything since the swap. Maybe when we get back from seeing you guys...which is soon!

Cristina said...

I love all the circle cards. The pink one is my favorite!