Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Circle Circus

I'm likin' these colors together!  This is the new Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry along with the new Razzleberry Lemonade designer paper.  For the flower circle I wanted to add some color so I stamped it once in the Razzleberry and once in the Curry and then I used the smaller circle punches to punch out the individual flowers of of the Razzleberry circle.  It would have looked cuter if I would've taken the time to cut out each flower, but UGH!  I'm not a cutter!

3 comments:

Scrapworthy said...

Oh my heck - these are all so cute! You are having waaay too much fun with those circles. :-)
Love the colors of this one!

Scrapworthy said...

Oh my heck - these are all so cute! You are having waaay too much fun with those circles. :-)
Love the colors of this one!

Allie said...

Those colors look great together. Very rich. Love the card.