Monday, November 3, 2008

YW Invite Idea

This is the invitation I made for our YW Evening in Excellence.  It's not actually supposed to be on the green paper, but my scanner has issues and won't scan right unless I do it like this.  The ribbon is discontinued now, but it goes great with the Value colors.  Our theme is "The Worth of A Sole".  Our Personal Progress leader found this great idea and we have some really fun things planned!  You're doing an awesome job Kellie.  I love all of your ideas.

3 comments:

Joann said...

love the invite. You always do such a good job on those. I can't wait I think it's going to be a fun night with the girls.

Derek, Kellie, Cooper and Jack said...

They turned out so cute! Thanks for your kind words and for all your help. You are the best!

Nikki said...

Darling invitation! I will have to remember this!

I love the Halloween pictures!. Their costumes are so cute. Family traditions are the best. They get me all excited too.