Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Blitz

This is a pretty simple card.  I've embossed the little tree with Gold embossing powder and then used the Itty Bitty Background stamp to add some Old Olive speckles.  Then I used the small tag punch to punch it out.  I punched the larger Tag out of the Brushed Gold paper.  And also trimmed the front bottom of the card off a 1/4" or so and glued a strip of Brushed Gold paper on the inside bottom, so it's seen from the front when the card is closed.  The Olive designer paper is from the Summer Picnic pack.  I stamped the tree along the bottom of the Olive paper with Olive ink.  The tag is hung from the wide Red Grosgrain ribbon with string that I colored Olive.  I used my paper distressing tool to get the frayed look on the bottom of the Olive paper.

No comments: