Sunday, September 7, 2008

Upsy Daisy

Oh my goodness!  I think I'm in LOVE!!!  This is my new favorite set for sure.  I just love, love daisy's and this particular set does it for me.  I'm really loving the new Filigree Brads and Riding Hood Red Taffeta ribbon also.  I embossed the daisy's with Winter White embossing powder.  I got this layout idea from page 10 of the catalog.  Another favorite set of mine is the Inspired by Nature set, but I don't have it yet.  Remember that until September 30th you can get Upsy Daisy and 8 other sets at a 15% discount.  Click here for more details:  NEVER BEFORE SEEN STAMPS & SAVINGS

2 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

Great minds think alike! I just ordered this set on Thursday. I can't wait to get it. Awesome card!

Tanya said...

Oh I love this card! I can hardly wait to get this set and you used it fabulously!