Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks

My scanner doesn't like to scan the whole card so imagine that there is Bashful Blue card stock around the entire card, not just the top.  It looks so much better that way.  This is a fun two step stampin' set.  I stamped the outline of the flower first in Not Quite Navy and then stamped the bold part of the flower in Bashful Blue and the center flower part in Barely Banana.  Of course I also put Dazzling Diamond glitter in the center of each flower, but that can't be seen.  I used the corner rounder to make the scalloped edge because at the time I made this card I didn't have the new cool Scallop Punch.  The new punch is much faster and easier.  The ribbon is Bashful Blue Taffeta.  And the greeting is from Sincere Salutations.

1 comment:

cold cocoa said...

I love your cards! I added you to my blog if that's okay!

I'm sorry, but that picture of Justus and his spider gave me the cold chills! You are such a good Mom to have that thing in your home!