Friday, September 26, 2008

Mr. Twigster

I'm sure many of you have seen the new Holiday Mini Catalog that was recently sent out.  If not click on the Mini Catalog photo to the left and you can see it.  I just love this little guy.  And his name, Mr. Twigster, is so cute!  My sister made a card similar to this years ago at a card class and I've always loved the idea.  I used the new 1 3/4" Circle to punch the hole.  Then on the inside I put clear contact paper down, so the sticky part is now on the front of the card through the circle.  Then I sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds glitter on it.  Giving the look of a sparkly snow globe.  So fun!  I tried to scan the entire inside of the card, but it must have been too big or something.  But this is the main part of the inside: 

2 comments:

Allie said...

Such a cute card! I had totally forgot about the glitter window--

Cristina said...

Love all the cards Karen. Do you still have your card classes? I am running out of bday cards. If you still do email me next time and I will try to come dcmarshall4@msn.com