Monday, January 19, 2009

Stamped Burp Rag

I like to add a little color to burp rags (cloth diapers) to give as baby gifts.  I always say it makes spitting up fun!  For this burp rag I used the darling Flight of the Butterfly set.  I love the Two-Step stamping sets -- it's so easy to add color.  When I stamp on fabric I use the Craft ink pads, let it dry over night and then iron it to heat set the ink.  The colors I used are So Saffron, Lovely Lilac and Lavender Lace.  They match the front of the new catalog so nicely.  Be sure to take a look at it!  There are some great new accessories and stamp sets.

4 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

Really cute! I haven't two stepped on cloth. Do you have to let the first layer dry?

cold cocoa said...

We loved the burp rags you've given us. Anika still uses hers for her doll blanket. Super fun idea for a gift!

Allie said...

Very cute! I'm needing to make some to have on hand. I love the color combo.

Joann said...

really cute. you are a crafty stampin diva!