Friday, January 23, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly - Pop Up Card


We had a fun time at Stamp Club last night making this Pop Up Card.  I used the same cute butterfly set as I used on the burp rag.  The colors are Glorious Green (a color I never use - I challenged myself to give it a go) and Pink Pirouette.  LOVE how it turned out!  We punched out the little flower from the set with the Trio Flower punch, one at a time of course.  On the front of the card we used a dimensional to attach the flower and on the inside we used a folded over mini glue dot.  To make the pop up spiral on the inside of the card we punched a circle with the 1 3/4" circle punch and then just cut around and around.  We attached the spiral with tiny pieces of sticky strip on each end.  The small butterfly was stamped and then punched out with the 1" circle punch, then attached with a folded over glue dot like the little flowers. 

1 comment:

Kari Lyn said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for planning my next class for me! ;)