Saturday, January 24, 2009

Party Hearty - Pop Up Card


This was my card trade for stamp club.  These pop up cards are quite fun!  The colors  I used are Glorious Green (I'm so proud of myself once again), Pumpkin Pie and Pacific Point.  I wanted to use the star punch to make things go quicker so I used the star stamp from Nursery Necessities.  I used the small oval punch for the party hat and the 3/4" circle punch for the present.  To get the two colors on the 'b is for birthday' stamp I used markers.  The notch for the Pumpkin Striped Ribbon was punched with the 1/2" circle.  I really like this stamp set for boy birthday cards!  It's also very cute for girls, but I have a tough time coming up with boy cards - you all know that!

1 comment:

Kari Lyn said...

Super cute again! I'm not sure when I last used Glorious Green...... it just isn't that glorious for me. ;)