Friday, December 5, 2008

Party Hearty

I needed to come up with a birthday card for a monthly swap I'm in so this is what I came up with.  I absolutely love these colors together.  The Urban Garden pattern paper is awesome!  My sister had shown me a card a while back that had ric-rac made from the Scallop Edge punch.  It took me a minute to figure it out, but once I had it down I was able to whip 'em right out.   I went punch crazy as usual and stamped the 'Celebrate You' stamp 3 times in Old Olive, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy.  Then I used the 3/4', 1 1/4' and Scallop Circle punches to punch out each section of the stamp.  I used dimesionals here and there and added the ribbon and my ric-rac.  So fun! 

1 comment:

Allie said...

Awesome card! You know I'm lovin' these colors!
You'll have to show us how to do the ric-rack sometime.