Friday, December 12, 2008

Funny Pix!

Adri couldn't wait to sink her teeth into a donut at Jake's National Guard party.  
It's amazing she didn't get very dirty with that huge powdered donut!

      Justus refused to be in the picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus.  I don't think Santa is going to be very happy with him.  He'll most likely get a lump of  coal!       

                      Lily is such a goofy dog.  She lays like this for hours.  WEIRD!                                     (please ignore the doo-doo)

The kids decided to get her in the Christmas spirit.  She didn't seem to mind.

2 comments:

cold cocoa said...

That's a funny picture of Lily. What a good dog!

Too bad about Justus! How can anyone not love Mr and Mrs. Claus? I fear the day my kids stop fearing Santa and start dissing him.

I love the donut on a string game. We played that at our Halloween party. Good times.

Joann said...

yum I love powdered donuts. looks like a lot of fun!

cute pictures of the girls with Santa and Mrs. Claus. I can't convince my boys to sit on Santa's lap either.

Lily is one funny dog lol..