Monday, December 29, 2008

Nursery Neccesities

Wow!  I took a little break from making cards, but it was fun getting back to it.  I needed to make a baby card for my monthly trade.  On this card I used Versamark and clear embossing powder for the stars and moon.  Then I used a dauber to rub White Craft pad ink on the stars.  On the 'welcome, little one' I stamped it first in Chocolate Chip ink on the Pink Pirouette paper then I inked the paper with Versamark and embossed it with the clear powder.  When it was dry I used my Word Window punch to punch it out and attached it with dimesionals.  There is supposed to be a border of pink around my polk-a-dot Bella Rose paper, but my scanner has a mind of it's own!  I just have to take what I get. :) 

1 comment:

Cristina said...

Cute card Karen! I love brown and pink for baby girls.