Sunday, November 22, 2009

Delightful Decorations

Here's my card trade for Stamp Club.  I tried to show all of the different ways you can use shimmer paint.  For the ornament I mixed the White Shimmer Paint with Ruby Red reinker and then used a sponge dauber to apply it directly to the stamp.  That was stamped right onto Whisper White paper and then I used the Ornament punch to punch it out.  The curly Q's behind the ornament are from the Season of Joy stamp set.  And shimmer paint was applied directly to the stamp with a sponge dauber and then stamped.  On the Certain Celery piece of paper I stamped all of the 'snowflakes' with the shimmer paint/ruby red ink mix.  The Peace on Earth was stamped in just Ruby Red ink and then I lightly sponged over it with a sponge dauber and shimmer paint.  I sponged all around the edge of the celery paper with the shimmer paint as well.

No comments: