Monday, November 9, 2009

Delightful Decorations

Halloween is finally over!  Now it's time to move on to some Christmas card ideas, right?  This was a swap I did with some other demonstrators.  I used the new set Delightful Decorations and the Sparkle & Shine wheel from the Holiday Mini Catalog.  I also used the awesome Ornament punch from the mini.  I can never pass up a coordinating punch and set.  The colors are Real red and Old Olive and the greeting is from the Sincere Salutations set.  It's hard to see but I used dazzling diamonds on the snowflake on the ornament and embossed the wheel with Iridescent Ice powder.

2 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

Very nice card! I got that set too, but not the wheel. I just barely ordered the punch, which should arrive tomorrow!

Cristina said...

Very cute Karen! I always love your Christmas cards.