Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wanted

This is a great set to have on hand for those guys in your life.  The technique I used on this card is way cool.  I used glossy paper and stamped the paisley and other design first with Really Rust and Garden Green.  When that was dry I stamped the horse with Versamark and then embossed it with clear powder.  After the embossing had cooled I used my brayer in Creamy Caramel and rolled it over the top of the glossy card stock.  The embossing resists the ink.  I used a tissue to lightly rub the ink off of the horse.  Cool, huh!?!  If you don't like to use ribbon on your guy cards you can use thin strips of paper to add that extra touch.  That's what I did on this card.  The paper piercing also adds a nice touch - I used a punch two, skip one pattern.

No comments: