Thursday, August 28, 2008

Lovely As a Tree

On this card I stamped the row of trees in Stazon Brown and then used the Aqua Painter to color with the Old Olive pad.  If you press down on the top of your ink pad before you open it it will put color on the inside top of your pad and you can use the Aqua Painter to pick up that color.  After I colored the trees I cut them into 3 sections and layered them on Creamy Carmel card stock.  I used dimensionals on the center tree to make it stand out a little bit.   I used the piercing tool to 'highlight' the top corners of the Old Olive card stock.  The colored brads are Old Olive from the Earth Elements pack and the ribbon is Very Vanilla 1/4 " grosgrain.  This is one of Stampin' Up!'s most popular sets.  It's been in the catalog for a long, long time.

No comments: