Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sweet Shop Stickers & Paper


The Sweet Shop designer series paper and matching accessories in the Occasions Mini are so bright and colorful.  Also in the Mini you'll find these fun Maze Game's.  I was so excited to get them and make fun birthday cards.  Kids don't usually care about the cards they receive for their birthday, so it's fun to add a little something interesting to grab their attention.  I did this card for a boy and I'll share my girl card soon!  The colors are Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.  The cool thing about these mazes are that you can remove the back and add any paper, stamps or stickers you'd like.  I used some of the Sweet Shop paper and a cute cupcake sticker.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.