Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lovely as a Tree


See that snow in the background???  You would never know that yesterday it was 75 degrees here.  Crazy weather!  For this card I've used Not Quite Navy (love that color!) and Marina Mist.  To get the look on the bottom right corner I just rolled the paper to break up the fibers and then split it and rolled the top layer.  I put Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the trees, but it doesn't show up.  It added a nice touch!



Yesterday my daffodils were swaying in the warm breeze.  Today they are weighed down by heavy snow.

1 comment:

Kari Lyn said...

Sounds like Ohio weather. :/ We are supposed to hit 65-70 a few days this week, but it is also supposed to rain most of the time. UGH! It has been really cold though, so I won't complain too much. Great card, and that set can't be beat! I think it is my oldest set I own, but I still love it!