Saturday, September 25, 2010

Medallion

What a beautiful stamp!  Thanks Celeste for letting me play with it - I may just have to get one for my very own!  I first inked up the Sanded stamp with More Mustard and stamped that on Very Vanilla paper.  Then I inked up the Medallion stamp in More Mustard and used a dauber with Cajun Craze ink to highlight.  I love how it turned out.  I also sponged around the edges of the paper with both colors.  The pearl in the middle adds a nice touch. 


This card was done using up the 'extra' ink on the stamp after I made the first card.  It turned out really light so I decided to add the accent in the center of the medallion.  The button was done by first sponging a Very Vanilla scrap of paper with More Mustard.  Then I used the Itty Bitty Punch shapes to punch out the flower, sponged the edge with Cajun Craze and then glued on the button with Mono Adhesive.  The button is attached to the card with a glue dot.

No comments: