Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy Everything

I received a card with this same cut star on it (thanks Celeste!) and have wanted to do something similar ever since.  It took me awhile to get around to it, but I finally did it.  I actually had to whip a couple of these cards up pretty fast to add to a stack of cards I was giving as a gift.  As usual I'm always short on 'guy' cards.  This cute star was the perfect way to add a little somethin', somethin' to a card without 'girly' stuff.  At least I hope it looks guyish.  I punched the star out of the front flap of the card and then placed To the Nines designer paper on the inside so it showed through.  Then I punched the small star out of Chocolate Chip card stock and attached it with a brad.  The holes around the star are done with the paper piercing tool.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Good "guy" card!! Like it all!!

Allie said...

I love it--as usual!