Monday, September 14, 2009

Baby Gift Ideas

I stamped this burp rag with the Stampin' Up! Craft Pads.  After you stamp it, you let it dry, then iron it to heat set.  You can wash these and the color will stay!  A great way to accessorize any baby outfit.  To make it look cute I rolled it up and tied it with a ribbon.


I also wanted to make some hair accessories to match the baby outfit.  I've used the felt flowers and Button Latte designer buttons to add to a ribbon covered clip.  I also made a matching flower that can be worn on a headband and used a Circle Fire Rhinestone Brad in the center.  So cute!


If I have time I like to make a card to match a gift bag I already have on hand.  In this case I used the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and my NEW matching butterfly punch and of course one of the Button Latte designer buttons.  I also had a leftover button from last years in colors I threw on for some extra color.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

So cute, what a lucky baby! I still have the burp rags you made when I had Austin. They are my favorite ones, and the stamping is still there after LOTS of washing!