Monday, February 2, 2009

Polka Dot Punches

I've been having so much fun with the SAB products!   The paper and ribbons are awesome and I've loved the sets that I have so far.  I colored the scallop flower with Rose Red and So Saffron markers and then punched it out with the Scallop Circle punch.  I just dotted in the stem and leaves.  Dots seem to be much easier for me than actually drawing!  I cut little slits in the Certainly Celery paper to give the look of grass.  I also couldn't pass up using the Scallop Edge punch with some of the Delicate Dots pattern paper from the SAB catalog.  

If you're interested in attending my SAB card class on Feb. 20th, let me know by Feb. 12th.  It will be lots of fun!  Look on the side bar for all the info.

1 comment:

Kari Lyn said...

Another super cute card! Your class is a steal!!!!!! People better jump at that deal.