Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Spur of the Moment Card Class

Hey everyone!  I've had some people who have wanted to attend a card class, so here we go!  At this class we will be making 12 cards.  You'll make 4 different designs, 3 of each design.  The cards will be every day cards like Birthday, Thank You and cards with No Greeting that you can use for any occasion.  Let me know if you'd like to attend.  Also let me know if a Thursday evening works best for you or a Saturday morning.  I'll have it on the day that the most people can attend.  I will only be able to hold the class if at least 5 people sign up.  Too much work involved!  These are the two different days I can offer:

Thursday, November 6  -- 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.  

-OR- 

Saturday, November 8 -- 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.

The cost of the class will be $12 and you will need to bring your own adhesive to assemble your cards.  You need to RSVP and pay the $12 class fee to me by October 29th.  If I don't have at least 5 people sign up I will cancel the class and let anyone who has signed up know it's been cancelled.  If you have any questions please let me know.  I hope you can attend!  It's nice to have those cards on hand.

No comments: