Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Tag ~ Unimportant Things

I've been tagged by Kari and asked to list 6 unimportant things about myself, so......

1.  I'd rather be home than on vacation anywhere, which really bugs my family, they would rather go, go, go!

2.  I have the urge to eat chocolate after every meal, even breakfast.

3.  I've always got a book nearby to read a quick page here and there.  I rarely have time to just sit and read for long periods of time, but it's sure nice when it happens.

4.  We've been going for walks as a family for about two weeks straight now.  Major accomplishment!

5.  I love to go out to eat with my friends, but it doesn't happen nearly enough.  (yes, this is a hint!)

6.  I hate messy houses, but I seem to always be living in one!  Maybe when the kids move away...

I'll tag Allie!

1 comment:

Joann said...

I'm excited you have a blog it's way cute! I'm with you on having chocolate with every meal. I love all the card ideas.
check my blog sometime
www.sjcertonio.blogspot.com/